Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Her Experience With Death!!

 
The first thing I did when I entered my car was turn on the Music. Aahhh the thing my life depends on the most.
I was so proud of myself. I was wearing make up, wearing sandals and wearing a Sheila with my hair all out.I started cruising around my city listening to the Music.

Then suddenly my thoughts came to an end and everything went wrong in fractions of seconds.

The colourful world around me went black.
Sirens, Ambulance and people all surrounded me.
People shouting, crying and people nodding their heads sadly.
”What’s going on” I asked myself.
I looked to my left side and all what I could see was my car on fire.
Huh? How could that have happened?

Firemen trying to extinguish the fire while the other kept shouting “everything is alright, everything is under control”
I felt a slight pain in my chest, I was scared in a way that could not be described.

I turned to my left side and all what I could see was blood on the floor, blood of whom, which I didn’t know.
My head felt light and I wanted to throw up, I was so sure that this was nothing but a dream. I must be dreaming.
So I closed my eyes and opened them once again, and there. It was nothing but REALITY!

I felt deep pain in my body, as if someone ripped my parts apart.
I thought for a moment that I got paralysed.
”Help! Please Help, I am too young to die! Please”
unfortunately no one could hear my cries except my mind.
I looked around and things started to slow down, I felt as if I was watching a movie when things start to go into slow motion.
Unfortunately it was no movie. The noise’s started to fade away. I felt as if people were far away, as if I was at the highest mountain while they were talking to me from the lowest part on earth.
The only thing I could hear were my heart beats; I felt that my heart kept skipping beats.

Suddenly, everything around me froze the screams and cries of people could no longer be heard.
Was I dead?
Moments later, everything went blank.

”Teet .. Teet.. Teet..” I woke up from the ECG device; I looked around me and found myself in the ICU. Hooked up by wires and surrounded by machines.
I was so scared, because I knew that I would no longer live.
Questions kept rushing into my head.
How would I meet my Creator, Allah, after being a bad person?
I don’t want to die, I have sinned a lot.
I started regretting everything I have done in the past.

I wish I could have apologized to mom for being a bad daughter.
I wish I haven’t lied to my dad when I partied while I told him then I would be at my friends house studying.
I wish I haven’t talked to guys on the phone.
I wish , how I truly wish, that I didn’t listen to music the day of my accident.
What is the use of my regret?
Shall my repentance be accepted at this time?
I started to sweat; I looked around me with wide eyes.
I was looking around, asking myself, in what form would the angel of Death come to me?
I have been a bad Muslim, and as I heard that he would come to me in the scariest form.
I shivered and I could feel the sweat shed down my forehead.
Please Allah give me another chance, I haven’t been a good Muslim.
I have to do many things.
I promise I will read Quran, I promise I would stop listening to music, I promise I wont back bite my friends, I promise I won’t swear at mom and dad.
”teet.. teet.. teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet” when I heard long beep I knew that my life came to an end… how I wish I was a good Muslim when I had the chance.
How I was filled with ignorance.
                                    

                                    
I woke up gasping for air, I tried to catch my breath.
My heart was beating like a horse galloping in a race tract.
I looked around me, my room, my bed.
I am alive.
Alhamdulillah I am still alive.
It was nothing but a horrible dream.
I got out of bed and knew that this was a warning sign for me.. and that It was time for me to repent.
                             
I collected all of my music cassettes, CD’s, inappropriate clothes, love novels and threw them all away And I took my phone and I deleted all contact numbers of guys . I made ablution and then prayed as if it was the last time I would ever pray.


                                
May Allah forgive All Muslims.
Ameen!!!


  Include the sister in your Duas who shared this mail with me!                                                                  

                                                      

2 comments:

  1. //if it was the last time i would ever pray// its true! really the one who fear Allah they wont do any wrong deeds

    ReplyDelete